Business Plann & Forecast
We work from creating Business Plan and Forecasting to the Implementation of same. We consider all the parameters which make a Business Plan successful. For making a good business plan these are the stepping stones which need to be catered:
- Value Proposition: If you are composing a message to tell people about your business, what would you say? What you do and what makes you unique?
- Market need: What problem does your business solve for your customers?
- How you serve: How do you solve your customers’ problem? What products and services we are catering into?
- Competition: What Products and Services do your customers choose today instead of yours? How are you different?
- Target Market: Who is your ideal customer? Who is your target market considering the taste, shopping behavior, age, gender, the geography of customers?
- Sales & Marketing: How do you market your products and services to your customers? What will you do to market your business? If you plan to advertise through different channels which will cater your needs best? Which sales channel you are seeking more as per the market scenario? Online vs. physical?
- Budget and Sales Goals: How much do you think you will be able to sell and how much it is going to cost you to make your product and deliver your service? What sales goals do you need to reach for your business to be a success? What will be working capital needs when your business is up and running?
- Milestones: What have you achieved so far and what are your major goals for the next few months or years? This will help you stay on track and meet your goals.
- Partners and resources: Do you need to work with other companies or organizations to make your company a success? Apart from that If you need to hire key people in the future, list those positions as well, even if you don’t know who specifically will fill those positions right now.
- Funding needs: This is optional; if you need to raise money for your business, how much do you need and what will use it for?
We offer hands-on market entry and business development services to assist you to gain and sustain a competitive position in your target market. Our market entry services include:
Market Research/Industry analysis – Perform in-depth market research and analysis to help guide market entry strategy and decision making. We will provide whole industry perspective through our industry analysis services.
Site Selection – assist in selecting the most appropriate location for your business to cater into. Also providing assistance to select whether you need to explore international market also.
Market Entry Strategy – develop and execute a market entry strategy that works best for your business and the target market you want to enter.
Company Formation – establishing a legal entity, setting up a local office, and assistance hiring local staff.
Business Development – Identification of potential customers, creating new contacts, searching for distribution channels and partners, identification of best advertisement source, increasing sales through brand enhancement, and introduction to third-party service providers including freight forwarders, law firms, sales directory firms etc.
Marketing & Promotion – providing ongoing marketing communications and public relations support to help strengthen your company’s brand and positioning.
Our market exploration approach involves an in-depth assessment of:
- Current and future opportunity
- Government Regulations
- Entry barriers
- Technology trends
- Demand & supply gaps
- Potential Customers/Business leads/Partners
- Sales & Distribution channels
- Location Advantage
- Business Culture
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Once the right plan has been created for a company we work with them at creating a strategy that allows the plan to work. We look at the environmental factors of our clients and make recommendations about steps which can be taken to move in the right direction:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”